New Style Shrimp Peeling Machine for Hotel Restaurant
|FOB Price:||US $23,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $23,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Shrimps/Hour|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Automatic Shrimp peeling Machine
- 24 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: XD-41
- Capacity: 3000 Shrimps/Hour
- Peeling Shape: All Kinds of Shape
- Voltage: 220/380 V
- Machine Weight: 300 Kg
- Floor Drain: Yes
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: Qingdao, Shandong China
- Model: Xd-41
- Shrimp Size: 10/15 - 90/110 Count/Pound
- Energy Source: Electricity
- Power: 2.2 Kw
- Water System: Yes
- Trademark: XD
- Specification: CE ISO
- HS Code: 84385
The newest Xiaodao Model 41 automatic shrimp peeling machine is more cost effective than ever before for restaurants and other food service operations.
- 10 times faster than hand peeling.
- Provides unsurpassed uniformity and product quality.
- Less handling mean cleaner peeled shrimp.
- Reduces labor costs.
- Cuts lead time so you serve fresher, more attractive product.
- Peels any size - from 10 to 90 count.
- Peels any style - tail-on or tail-off: choose round, butterfly, western style or EZ peel style.
- Peel any kind - all warm-water shrimp, wild or pond-raised, fresh or thawed.
The Model 41 peels shrimp 10 times faster than hand peeling! You can meet peak demands easily, without additional personnel. Easy to operate, the unit paces the operator at a high, yet comfortable rate of 3,000 shrimp per hour. A second machine speed of 2,600 shrimp per hour permits greater accuracy in placement of shrimp for tail-on processing, and for new operator training.
You'll serve the most attractive and appetizing dishes possible, because shrimp peeled by a Model 41 machine are much more uniform than hand-peeled shrimp. That's because cutter and guide system guarantees that every shrimp is cut right down the middle, and to the exact same depth - even with differences in shrimp size.
Furthermore, because there's far less handling with a Model 41, the chance of contamination is minimized - shrimp are cleaner and fresher looking.
A Model 41 automatic shrimp peeler can significantly reduce labor requirements and costs. It takes up less than four square feet of floor space, and easily rolls out of the way when peeling is completed. Constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant materials, the machine's open design provides ready access for cleaning and maintenance.
|Input of raw, headless shrimp in pounds per hour|
No. per Lb
|Machine Speed (Shrimp Peeled per Hr.)|
|10/15||250 Lbs||220 Lbs|
Contact: Ms Helen
TEL: 0086 18661612780