New Product Shrimp Peeling Machine for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-20,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Automatic Shrimp peeling Machine
- 24 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: model41, model60
- Process: Automatic
- Type: Shrimp Peeling Machine
- Customized: Customized
- Capability: Peel Any Style
- Machine Weight: 325lbs
- Motor Draws: 5.4AMP
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or According to The Customer′s Need
- Origin: Qingdao, Shandong
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Voltage: 220V/380V
- Peel Size: From 10/15 to 71/90 Raw
- Motor: 220V/50Hz
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Trademark: xiaodao
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 835800000
1.Capability of shrimp peeling machine:
Peel any size
· From 10/15 to 71/90 raw, headless tails
Peel any style
· Completely peeled and deveined
· Tail-on round
· Tail-on butterfly
· Tail-on western split
· E-Z peel
· And more...
Peel any kind
· Wild or pond raised
· Ocean or fresh water
· Fresh or previously frozen, fully thawed
Peel any quantity
· Part-time use in restaurants
· High-volume in processing plants
2.Benefits of shrimp peeling machine:
Regardless of the model that is right for you, peeling systems and machines peel shrimp faster, better, cheaper, safer, and smarter than hand-peeling.
· 10 times faster than hand peeling!
· Greater uniformity resulting in better looking shrimp.
· systems peel more shrimp in less space than other methods, lowering plant costs, saving money.
· Less handling means less risk of contamination, and
· Faster processing means less time and temperature abuse.
· The sooner you automate, the greater your savings!
3.Details of the machine:
· Water usage is 35 ~ 45 gallons/hour at 30 to 50 psi pressure. Drainage is required.
· The standard electrical power required is 115 volt, 60 Hz.
· Weight: shipping weight is 400 pounds; net weight is 325 pounds.
Shrimp Peeling systems process fresh or previously frozen raw headless shrimp at uniform rates.
Each model 60 peeling station operates at 5000 or 4,000 shrimps per hour. the slower speed is recommended for tail-on style processing.
Shrimp size, and peeling volume requirements:
The size of the shrimp most typically peeled. the quantity of shrimp to be peeled, and the number of operating hours per week are the key factors that determine the size system that is needed
As shown in the productivity table above, the larger the average size of shrimp to be peeled, the fewer peeling stations needed.
Processors operating two or three shifts per day. rather than a single shift, can process the same quantity of shrimp with a smaller system.
Contact :Ms doris
|Model 41 productivity|
|Input of raw, headless shrimp in pounds per hour|
|shrimp size||machine speed(shrimp peeled per Hr.)|
|Model 60,64 productivity|
|Input of Raw Headless Shrimp per Peeling Station|
|in Pounds per Hour|
|Shrimp Size Peeling Station Speed|
|No. per Lb. 6,000 per hr. 5,000 per hr. 4,000 per hr|