Automatic Shrimp Peeling Machine/Machine Peeling Shrimp/Shrimp Peeler
|FOB Price:||US $20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: XD-41
- Process: Shrimp Peeling Machine
- Type: Shrimp Peeling Machine
- Customized: Customized
- Water Usage: 35 ~ 45 Gallons/Hour
- Capacity: 2600-3000 PCS
- Suitable: for Restaurants
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: Shandong
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Voltage: 380V
- Machine Size: 100*50*72cm
- Weight: 182kg
- Stainless Steel: SUS 304
- Trademark: XD
- Specification: CE ISO
- HS Code: 843850000
How it Works
The key to top quality is individual shrimp processing. Every machine automatically adjusts to each shrimp, gently peeling and deveining it in the style selected.
Shrimp are placed in a plastic tray. The rest is automatic.
1. A small clamp picks up a shrimp from a plastic tray.
2. The shrimp is carried through a centering guide as a large clamp closes with a firm grip on the shell.
3. If tail-on processing is selected, the body shell is broken from the tail segment.
4. The large clamp carries the shrimp through a patented cutter and guide system that precisely splits the shell.
5. A pair of brushes removes the vein.
6. A fork enters the shrimp meat, pulling it gently and cleanly from the shell.
7. The shell is then discharged at a different location.
8. After peeling, visual inspection and minor handwork complete the process.
Peel any size
· From 10/15 to 71/90 raw, headless tails
Peel any style
· Completely peeled and deveined
· Tail-on round
· Tail-on butterfly
· Tail-on western split
· E-Z peel
· And more...
Peel any kind
· Wild or pond raised
· Ocean or fresh water
· Fresh or previously frozen, fully thawed
Peel any quantity
· Part-time use in restaurants
· High-volume in processing plants
Regardless of the model that is right for you, Shrimp peeling systems and machines peel shrimp faster, better, cheaper, safer, and smarter than hand-peeling.
· 10 times faster than hand peeling!
· Greater uniformity resulting in better looking shrimp.
· Shrimp systems peel more shrimp in less space than other methods, lowering plant costs, saving money.
· Less handling means less risk of contamination, and
· Faster processing means less time and temperature abuse.
· The sooner you automate, the greater your savings!
· complete construction in SU304.
Pieces per pound
|Shrimp machine model 41 capacity|
25 days after receive clients' payment.
Contact: Ms Gabby
Fax: 0086 -532-82178678
Mobile: 0086 18561626696